Friday, February 11, 2011

Lies! And how they make for a good story!

After an extensive research of my memories, I realized I have encountered a few instances where I've been misguided, or lied to, by some extravagant myth I took as fact...but they make for a good story!

Who ever decided radishes are Tacos' best sidekick is a genius! Especially if you sprinkle your radish slices with salt and drench'em in lime juice. Little did many know (or so I was told) if you ate enough radishes before Ms. Puberty came around they would help your boobs grow. As soon as I heard that, I ate those suckers like nobody's business! Let's just say, when I went out for tacos they would give an extra plate, baggie or foil sheet just for my radishes.
But then a black cloud of reality came over me when Ms. Puberty came to do her thang to me, like those child-bearing hips and, well...you know, stuff happens. The radishes though, they lied. They watched Ms. Puberty visit me, change me and leave me, but they never interfered. Damn them! My boobs show no sign of a radish obsession!!
(Dear Boobies,
I love you just the way you are. I'm just venting. You know, feel a little lied to, and well, just needed it to be out there. That being said, why didn't you get the radish memo???) Oh well!

The next story is currently under debate. It must be further investigated before I actualize it. Well, it's really much more embarrassing. So for the sake of the story, (and my dignity) I shall call myself Pupita.
Be back soon....

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the radish thing. but then again i've never TRIED to grow boobs. As I get older, this story makes me question something: has someone been slipping radishes in my food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait til you have kids, those boobies get huge. Everytime my madre had another baby her breasts would get bigger. Pretty common mexican thing

    ReplyDelete